Build 220.127.116.11 (Stable)
- Updated Scripting Logic to Reduce Script Errors
- Added checks for required components
- All script errors now raise ArgumentException's for invalid arguements.
- All UI calls into Library corrected to use GenerateSQLScript() method only.
- Update ServerObjectExplorer to do Node Level Refresh
- Begin removal of Full Tree Refresh for every Refresh() call.
- Refresh is now at Server or Session Level.
- Target Data can now be "Streamed" into GridView via Auto-Refresh.
- Auto-Refresh is only active if the TargetViewer is the active form.
- Configurable Refresh Rate in seconds.
- Utilizes Background Workers to keep UI functional.
- Began additions of State management for the application
- ServerList in New Connection Form maintains last 10 server history.
- ServerList will AutoComplete off the last 10 server history.
- Window Location, Size, and State are persisted in configuration file.
- DockPanel Layouts are saved in XML layout file.
- Extended Error Handling to include a output file to log errors that are unhandled in the application.
- New Properties panel in the DockPanel.
- Allows viewing and changing most parts of Event Sessions without having to enter into the Editor Form.
- There are some issues with adding items to the collections currently
- It is included in this build because of the added details it provides, but it may be made ReadOnly or have certain portions made ReadOnly in a future release.
Coming changes in Next Release
- Completing removal of Full Tree Refresh for every Refresh() call.
- Single Node Drops need to be coded
- Full Tree Refreshes may exist still (to be double checked).
- Complete TargetData implementations for all Targets.
- Additional User Customizable features
- User defined Session Option Defaults.
- Provide Warnings on certain actions like Dropping an Active Event Session.
I am interested in hearing about additional options/features that you feel are usefull to the application. If you have any recommendations please log an issue for them.