This release has a number of bug fixes in it as well as some new functionality:
- Automated Checks by Application for newer builds with notification box to download new build.
- This is a basic XML Document read from a web XML document for the Build Number.
- Allows opening this resource site to download the newest Build for use.
- Extendable in later editions to automate download.
- Addition of a Edit Button to the Events and Targets GridViews to allow editing of previously defined events and targets using the UI's.
- Added Error Handling to catch exceptions and prevent application crashes.
- Added fields in the Existing Session Metadata to include Event Fields above Actions in the MetaData TreeView.
With this release, the Name was also updated to be SQL Server 2008 Extended Events Manager from SQL 2008 Extended Events Manager.
User Documentation is also being provided with this release.